FIORENTE – available Italy and France and for events
4,4 million euro refit from 2014 to 2017 ****
New shaft and propellers,
New zero-Speed Stabilizers
Brand new state of the art navigation/communication and equipment systems, including infrared cameras.
New Satellite equipment enabling Satellite Internet
– At-anchor stabilisers ensure smiles and relaxation for all passengers. On board Fiorente, sea-sickness is a thing of the past.
– Fiorente supports up to 10 charter guests in five spacious staterooms: An en-suite master, two double staterooms and two twin cabins
– Multiple seating and dining arrangements across two deck areas ensure Fiorente is the classic choice for al fresco entertainment.
– The incredibly easy-to-use Sonos system throughout Fiorente means the right tune is always playing at the right time.
– Movie night has never looked so good with Fiorente’s state-of-the-art entertainment system featuring Bang & Olufsen technology.
– Fiorente’s impressive collection of adventure gear and water toys is enough to excite even the most jaded adrenaline junkie.
Bang and Olufsen entertainment system including Sonos fully integrated.
Brand new mechanical and technical equipment throughout
Many other items upgraded, replaced or added.
Charter rate from 60 000€ week/low saison (Approx. 64 200$)
Charter rate from 80 000€ week/high saison (Approx. 85 600$)
Corsica, French Riviera & Monaco, Italy – North (mainland), Italy – Sardinia, Italy – Sicily, Italy – South (mainland), Provence Coast & Marseille
10 guests in 5 cabins (4 staterooms on the lower deck + additional cabin on the upper deck)
Full beam master stateroom (lower deck) with king size bed, walk in wardrobe, sofa seating area, vanity area, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, double sink, bidet, toilet.
Large VIP stateroom (lower deck) with queen size bed, wardrobe, vanity area, en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, sink, bidet, toilet.
Port side twin cabin (lower deck) with two single beds, wardrobe, en suite bathroom with shower, sink, bidet, toilet.
Starboard twin cabin (lower deck) with two single beds, wardrobe, en suite bathroom with shower, sink, bidet, toilet.
An additional guest cabin is offered on the upper deck. Originally the captain’s cabin, situated behind the bridge, this cabin offers a double bed, wardrobe and shower ensuite (shower, sink, toilet)
Tender & toys
1 x tender Alson Flash 510–outboard engine Honda 4 stoke90hp
1x jetski Yamaha FX cruiser 1100cc
2 x paddleboard Jobe
1 x two seat kayak Bic
1 x wakeboard Jobe
1 x slalom ski Connelly
1 x doughnut (2 person)
7 x mask/snorkel/fins sets
1 x diving equipment (BC/cylinder/belt)