- €52500per week
- Model : Classic Indonesian yachtYear of build : 201726 MBeam : 6.4Guests : 6103Speed : 20MPH
Sequoia Yacht – Unforgettable experience in Raja Ampat & Komodo Destinations
Raja Ampat & Komodo Destinations
|Builder:||Konjo & Den - Custom Build|
|Model:||Classic Indonesian yacht|
|Number of crew:||10|
Designed for active families seeking a journey of discovery, Sequoia features three generous suites, a cozy great room, a spacious sky deck, and plenty of areas to chill.
Every detail has been handmade by local artisans, and/or handpicked with sustainability in mind. Sequoia is equipped with the latest USA marine technology that is compliant with US Coast Guard Safety Standards. This sophisticated equipment translates to a safer and more comfortable journey.
With 10 professional crewmembers including a cruise director, you will be able to explore this remote island wonderland in safety and comfort. It is a place where you and your loved one share countless beautiful moments while sailing The Coral Triangle, the richest reefs on earth.
Chef Petty Elliot collaborated with Sequoia to create a unique menu with Indonesian flare from the finest locally sourced seasonal ingredients. You will be served with dishes that are, meticulously prepared, artfully presented and utterly delicious. The cuisine of Sequoia promises to be an exhilarating, one of a kind dining experience. You may choose to dine in the spectacular great room, al fresco in our sky deck, or on any number of beautiful island beach settings.
Begin your own journey!
SEQUOIA uses an all-Inclusive rate, which includes:
Fuel for yacht and tenders, Harbor permit and National Park fees, all food & drink (including alcoholic beverages), all water and Island activities, diving gear and all water sports equipment, PADI dive courses up to advanced level with documented certification, crew including: Captain, Engineer, Director, Chef, Butler, Dive Instructor, and Masseur, internet, transport from and to airport, insurance including DAN insurance for certified divers, concierge service, laundry (no dry cleaning).
Indonesian Tax, Sales Tax and Service Fee
Private plane/commercial flight and hotel transit. These are available at an additional rate.
The rate inclusive of Tax and Service Fee per night is:
1-2 persons US$7,865
3-4 persons US$9,075
5-6 persons US$10,285
- Homeport : Raja Ampat
- Yacht type : Motor
- Length (m) : 26
- Builder : Konjo & Den – Custom Build
- Model : Classic Indonesian yacht
- Year of build/refit : 2017
- Guests : 6
- Beam : 6.5
- Draft : 2
- Cruising speed : 7
- Maximum speed : 10
- Crew : 10
June – October: Sumbawa, Komodo, Flores, and Solor Alor
October/November: Wakatobi, Buton, Banda Islands, Moluccas, Halmahera, Kaimana
November – March: Raja Ampat
April: Wakatobi, Buton, Banda Islands, Moluccas, Halmahera, Kaimana
The Coral Triangle spans 6 million square kilometres; within its heart you will find many of the 18,000 islands that make up Indonesia. While only 1.6% of the planet’s oceans, it contains over 76% of all known coral species in the world. More than 3,000 species of fish, including the largest, the whale shark and coelacanth, and 6 of the world’s seven species of marine turtles, all inhabit the Coral Triangle.
SEQUOIA features three generous suites surrounded by ocean :
– Sky Suite : Blue tropical sky makes us dreaming of summer holiday. This modern yet timeless sky suite brings your comfort to the next level. Décor includes an elegance teak and woven rattan king bed complete with Belgian linens or Egyption cotton of your choice. Frosty Carina Caesarstone wall, completed with Hansgrohe Axor fixtures brings sleek look into Sequoia, a solid wooden yacht. It is a place where you and your loved one share countless beautiful moments while sailing the richest reefs on earth.
– Island Suite : Created with every attention to detail, our island suite is inspired by the rich diversity of more than 17,000 islands of Indonesia. Décor includes an intricately, hand-carved king bed complete with the finest Belgian linens or Egyption cotton of your choice. A King bed is converible into 2-twin beds. A luxurious en-suite bathroom made with Caesarstone offers timeless elegance, completed with Hansgrohe Axor fixtures. Enjoy all the comforts of home, while sailing throughout a tropical paradise.
– Ocean Suite : Imagine a luxury tree-house surrounded by teak walls and striking ironwood floor, in the midst of pristine water. A custom designed woven rattan and teak king-bed can be converted into 2-twin beds according to your needs. A luxurious en-suite bathroom made of Caesarstone, completed with Hansgrohe Axor fixtures is effortlessly classy and dreamy. If you are traveling with a posse, you will travel in style, enjoying all the modern comforts of home, in one of the most remote corners of the world.
Charter rate from 52 500$ week/low season (Approx. 49 065€)
Charter rate from 52 500$ week/high season (Approx. 49 065€)
Tender & toys
22ft/7m Boston Whaler 220 Dauntless with Mercury 225hp
17ft/5m Tracker Aluminium V16 with Yamaha 40hp
3x inflatable kayaks
3x stand up paddle boards
Slalom & double water skis
10 full sets of new scuba & snorkelling gear including children sizes
Bauer Dive Mate air compressor
Fishing available where permitted